Monday, June 11, 2012

Risen Again

Okay, so I am defiantly putting this as my homepage on this computer. So those laptop issues finally took their toll about six months ago and now I have a clunker desktop from when I was 15 and it ran Windows 95, have running XP currently. So that donate button is super helpful at this point, to help me get a laptop to do all sorts of awesome stuff. So let's recap where I am at, almost done with school, have 2 QC books, saw tons of great movies, read a bunch of great books, and have a lot of things to talk about. So we will start with a set of books I picked up, The Foundation Series. It's a pretty interesting bit of science fiction that postulates what would happen if a science is born that predicts what humans as a whole will do. Not individuals but rather as a group how we would behave and if that science was used to save us in our future, by setting up the "Foundations" to guarantee a reserve of scientific knowledge. Overall I give the whole series 9/10, written by Issac Asimov. To leave us off I will be posting the first in an ongoing series featuring Dr. Neil DeGrasse, We Stopped Dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment