Monday, June 6, 2011

Ghosts 'n' Stuff

So basically it's a great song to come back on,(Ghosts 'n' Stuff) I mean here I sit listening to it getting ready for finals knowing that all I can do is finish up this week of finals and then move onto finding a summer job. Also this marks four years at college. Wooooooo, only one more to go, it'll be painless, right? Also Doctor Who has been back and now it's gone again, but that was one hell of an episode. They don't have a word for pond since the only water in the forest is the river. I mean it's like when I think it can't get any better it does. Matt Smith has made a doctor of his own and I do enjoy it. Let's see what else is there, ummm I received my book of QC comics the other day and I've read it like seventy times or so already (Questionable Content). I know links and what not it's awesome. I know it seems like I'm rambling but who cares since only one person really reads this and it won't help her to understand me better until she sits down and just watches Doctor Who with me. Really just do it. I'm serious it'll be fun, we can start at the beginning and watch them all they way through, maybe even Torchwood. Also I'm working on some Humans versus Zombies stuff this summer for my school's game. So here's to coming back for realsie yo. Something I have never said and hopefully never will again. Until next time my incredibly small fan base.

No comments:

Post a Comment