Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Blues

So I have been in vain looking for any kind of work, I mean I've looked everywhere. Even McDonalds wouldn't hire me. So I'm not doing a whole lot this summer, except playing video games, reading books, and hanging with friends. So tomorrow I'm going to get to working out more at the gym, get in shape again. Four years of being out of shape is four too many. Also I might as well get started on my summer classes, I'm taking two online at your own pace classes. Quantitative Analysis which is pretty much a simple chemistry lab and a Native American Agriculture class. The later is for my bacc. core. Also I start working with a group on finishing up on mission planning for our fall HvZ game. Let's see what else, oh I'm putting together the National HvZ minecraft sever map which will go live after the 1.7 update. That's it for today, these post will be more frequent to make sure I keep on task and continue to rant and talk here while no one is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment