Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Training

So training is very important and everyone needs some eventually, but sometimes it just sucks when you get thrown into something you can't handle and it's expected that you can. This is why I hate every job I've pretty much ever had, minus one summer where i got paid to answer phones for some government program and no one ever called. Eleven dollars an hour to sit and read books thank you very much. Other times it's like today where I'm thrown into doing something beyond my level and people get upset when I can't do it. Seriously you don't give someone the toughest job in their first time flying solo. It's crazy to expect that. I really wish training was more like this below.

P.S. The only reason I work these terrible jobs is to pay for school. So please for the love of god and my sanity please donate so I can stop this terrible nightmare. It's evil and I'm going to end up going psychotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment