Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Beginning It's Like Navier-Stokes Equations

So, I think this is a lot like doing Navier-Stokes equations, which look like this just so you know.


 Pretty much it's crossing out what doesn't apply and then integrating what does. So moving on, I'm a first year Senior in chemical engineering at Oregon State University. I do a lot outside of my major. This makes life pretty hectic at times, but hey where are we without all that fun and craziness, it's college right. Anyways I figured I'd start writing all this out to take you through the scpecial times I have with some crazy people, and some awesome adventures. I think I'll do some recaps of times long past, to tell you of several crazy times, like that one in Vegas (Yes it's a real story, but it involves ice cream and not strippers.). So let's see, the more people who start subscribing and donating (Yes, I'm asking for donations to help buy a new laptop and pay for school. I'm actually writting this on a friends laptop since mine is being fixed as we speak. Again for like the sixth time this year.), the more I'll post and do. So, I'll end with a funny picture.


(President Obama with a t-shirt that deals with Navier-Stokes)


1 comment: