Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The First Law of Thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics tells us, "Energy can not be created or destroyed, that it can only change from one form to another." So lets jump into more of the point of what I'm doing here. I'm here to teach you some, talk about my life, and hopefully get some money if you enjoy this enough.Every bit helps, even pennies or nickels, because hey they add up. So it's Christmas time and of coarse there are some important things about this time of year. Having a real Christmas tree is paramount, I can't stress this enough. Fake trees are for those who hate Christmas. Next you need to watch some Christmas movies. Finally do not get stuck in an Embassy Suites in El Paso the day after Christmas. You will most likely be stuck there from then until after New Years and if you've never been to El Paso, don't. I can't express how boring and dull this town actually is. I'm pretty sure Pullman, Washington is more entertaining. I mean we resorted to getting around one hundred of those plastic army men with parachutes and going up to the top floor and tossing them off, until the hotel manager came and yelled at us. So remember Christmas is awesome, El Paso is not, and that energy can not be created or destroyed, that it can only change from one form to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment